COVID-19 HEALTH EMERGENCY
Due to the evolution of the pandemic, in accordance with the urgent measures for the containment and management of the epidemiological emergency, in order to protect visitors and staff, we list the health and safety measures to be taken at GAL Hassin:
- Don’t enter GAL Hassin if you have a fever. The temperature will be measured at the reception and it must not exceed 37.5 degrees, otherwise you have to leave the structure;
- keep a distance of 1 meters from other people with the exception of your family;
- collect the ticket at the ticket office and hand the signed self-certification;
- show your ticket and the signed self-certification (if needed) at the ticket office;
- wear the mask both inside and outside GAL Hassin;
- cover your mouth and nose if you sneeze or cough;
- wash your hands frequently with soap, and use alcohol-based disinfectants;
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth;
- avoid handshakes, hugs and sharing bottles and glasses with others;
- the products on sale in the bookshop will be handed following the hygienic and sanitary rules;
- follow the visiting paths, or ask to GAL Hassin staff if you need help;
- during the visit the astronomer guide will give you the right indications where to go;
- The Regions have activated dedicated numbers to respond to requests for information and urgent measures to contain and manage the contagion of the new coronavirus in Italy. In Sicily, contact: 800 458 787.
Useful numbers from the Ministry of Health. from Italy: 1500 (free toll number); from abroad: +39 0232008345 – +39 0283905385.